I was in need of a pick-me-up today, so I’m posting these inspirational TIPS written by TESS MARSHAL who is a bold and fearless woman. Pick one, five or all seventy-five… to kick any fears out the door!
75 Bold Tips for When Fear Grips Your Mind
by Tess Marshal
You can learn to live a bold life by choosing to let go of fear when you feel tortured by your own thoughts.
When you can’t sleep at night, when you are obsessed with failing or not feeling good enough, decide to take action. Sometimes it will take less than five minutes to make a shift. Other times it may take an hour or two.
The following tips to get through your fear may seem ridiculously simple. Simple doesn’t mean easy. It’s important that you do them. Keep the list where you can see it. Put it on your refrigerator or bulletin board. Carry it with you. You have to be willing to do what it takes to calm yourself down and to move forward in spite of your fear .
When you are afraid, take a few moments to implement the following:
1. Notice the beauty in your environment.
2. Treasure the day.
3. Love yourself through your anxiety.
4. Go for a walk.
5. Let things be exactly as they are.
6. Listen to music.
7. Slow down.
8. Sit still.
9. Relax your grip.
10. Remember you are loved.
11. Learn to hold your own hand.
12. Listen to your intuition.
13. Free your mind from the past.
14. Establish an attitude of delight.
15. Plan a bold future.
16. Expect good things to happen.
17. Surrender what doesn’t work.
18. Reach out and talk to someone.
19. Invest time in laughter and play.
20. Speak to yourself with words of encouragement.
21. Take a break from judging others.
22. Let go of grievances.
23. Begin with a clean slate.
24. Change your thoughts.
25. Heal your mind.
26. Shift your perception.
27. Create positive lasting change.
28. Learn to live in a vibration of joy.
29. Keep your commitments.
30. Find one small thing to savor.
31. Make your words matter.
32. Soften your heart.
33. List your successes in life.
34. Train yourself to feel joyful, safe, and successful.
35. Believe the best about yourself.
36. Believe the world is going to send amazing things your way.
37. Determine what your purpose is.
38. Decide that right now is the greatest moment of your life.
39. Fearlessly tell the truth.
40. Take determined action.
41. Develop a profound sense of contentment.
42. Ask for loving assistance.
43. Say prayers of thanksgiving.
44. Believe that you will succeed.
45. Know that there is an unlimited amount of love and good in the universe.
46. Remember one event doesn’t determine success.
47. Be gentle with yourself.
48. Focus on what goes right and repeat it again and again.
49. Remember you deserve to be happy and prosperous.
50. Trust and keep going.
51. Make your life an awesome adventure.
52. Bring enthusiasm to your efforts.
53. Live with intention.
54. Create a good habit.
55. Dare to go against the crowd.
56. Look at the big picture of your life.
57. Share your truth.
58. Make up your mind to change.
59. Confide in someone close to you.
60. Talk back to your fear.
61. Recall happier times.
62. Live one day at a time.
63. Choose a peaceful point of view.
64. Live with a consciousness of love.
65. Choose unconflicted energy.
66. Cherish the relationships you have.
67. Know that most things aren’t as serious as you make them out to be.
68. Know that you can manage even when difficult things happen.
69. Believe you have the talents and resources you need to succeed.
70. Remind yourself of your positive options.
71. Support, encourage, and believe in yourself.
72. Remind yourself that the world is full of endless opportunities.
73. Look for beauty and blessings where ever you go.
74. Remember a small positive change can put your life in a new direction.
75. Practice gratitude. Gratitude. And more gratitude.
*Remember there is always another option when you are feeling, afraid, doubtful, or worried. You don’t have to live this way. Make your journey one of growth, love and adventure. Begin today. I believe in you!